CONDITIONS OR DISESASES TREATED
- Acute Kidney Injury.
- Diagnosis, evaluation, management and prevention of CKD.
- Rend Biopsy.
- Various modalities of renal replacement therapies: Heamodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis.
- Treatment of Poisoning (Hemoperfusion).
- Management of renal transplant patients.
DIAGNOSIS ON CLINICAL METHODOLOGY AND TECHNOLOGICAL INTERVENTIONS
- Renal Biopsy.
- Haemodialysis: SLED, CAVHD, CVVHD.
- Peritoneal Dialysis:- Percutaneous Tenchkoff catheter insertion.
- Charcoal Haemoperfusion.
MEDICAL INTERVENTION :
- Management of Acute kidney injury and Chronic Kidney disease.
- Evaluation and management of secondary hypertension, childhood renal failure.
- Management of fluid and electrolyte disturbances.
Renal Transplant Surgery in near future.
With availability of nephrology and intensive care facilities round the clock patients, we deliver optimal care to patients with renal failure.