At Aster, we believe a child is life’s greatest gift and this gift has to be nurtured & cared for. As the name suggests, Aster Nurture is a program that aims at nurturing, caring and protecting the mother and the new born baby from the time when the mother conceives till when your child is 5 years old.
"Our brand promise ‘We’ll Treat You Well’ is about our commitment to bring the finest healthcare services within the reach of everyone. But it is not just affordability that makes us a class apart in the realm of healthcare. We believe quality is the heartbeat of modern medical sciences, and we go to great lengths to deliver services that have already been recognized with some of the most sought-after awards and certifications. Accessibility is another important focus area for us. We have an ever growing network of hospitals, clinics and pharmacies that are well-equipped to cater to the changing needs of millions around the world."
Physiotherapy is a health care profession with an emphasis on the use of physical approaches for the promotion of health and the prevention, treatment and management of disease and disability. It is the fourth largest healthcare profession in the world and addresses problems with movement, dysfunction and pain. These can arise from musculoskeletal, neurological, respiratory, and chronic disability conditions, or from mental illness and intellectual impairment.
Our team of trained professionals in the Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department emphasizes on the patient’s day-to-day functioning and enhancing their quality of life. Our goal is to design a unique programme for recovery, health and wellness that fits each patient’s needs.
Patient education being such an important part of delivering medical and service excellence, our therapists incorporate patient education in the daily rehabilitation of patients.
As with education, the department is committed to excellence in research as we believe that clinical care must be proven effective through scientific study. The goal of the rehabilitation team is to help patients achieve optimal recovery of function and movement, and enhance the overall quality of life through:
1. Promotion of fitness and healthcare
2. Prevention of disabilities
3. Identifying causes for dysfunction (like pain, muscle tightness
4. Treatment and rehabilitation of dysfunctions
5. Maximizing independence in activities of daily living.
Our department provides following facilities:
The ultramodern equipments in the service of the patients are:
1. To the establishment of the highest quality service, which is sensitive to the needs of the individual, the hospital and the community and which, demands of staff a level of expertise and skill commensurate with the highest standards of the profession.
2. To the cultivation of an environment, which fosters and stimulates a spirit of enquiry and analysis, creating a service, which is dynamic, effective and appropriate.
3. To enable patients to achieve the highest quality of life, which their condition allows, by educating and encouraging patient participation in care management and by ensuring that the formulation of care plans encompasses both the social and environmental factors.
4 . To the promotion and support of continuing professional development, education and research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.