Dr. Umesh Gopal Joshi
||M.B.B.S. Govt. Medical College, Miraj Diploma in Oto-Rhino – Laryngology University of Poona Master of Surgery – E.N.T (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology) Govt. Medical College, Miraj
|DOH License Grade
|Types of Physician
Conference / Training Attended:
1) ISOCON-2005, 14th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Otology held at Chowdaiah Memorial Hall, Vyalikaval, Bangalore from 18th – 20th November,2005.
2) 36th Maharashtra state E.N.T. conference organized by Deccan Branch of A.O.I. & The Federation of Maharashtra State Branches of A.O.I. held on 16th & 17th October, 2004.
3) Dr.D.K.Gosavi Memorial Preconference C.M.E. in Otolaryngology organized by Deccan Branch of A.O.I. held at Mahabaleshwar on 15th Oct,2004.
4) Workshop on “Temporal bone dissection & ear surgeries by Dr.Shabbir Indorewala” organized by Association of Otolaryngologists of Kolhapur, held on 5th & 6th Oct,2002 – Kolhapur.
5) 54th Annual conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India held at Bangalore, from 10th to 13th January,2002.
6) “FESS Workshop organized by Association of Otolaryngologists of Kolhapur held on 6th & 7th Oct, 2001 at Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College, Kolhapur.
7) Septo – Rhinoplasty Surgery Course” organized by Basavanagudi E.N.T. Care Centre, Bangalore from 18th – 20th February, 2000.
8) Foundation course in “Cadaver Sinus Dissection and Live Endoscopic Sinus Surgery held on January 22nd to 23rd, 2000 organized by The Association of Otolaryngologists of India,and Nova ENT Hospital – Hyderabad.
9) Head & Neck Surgery Workshop held in Mumbai on 18th – 19th April,1998 at Shri.Siddhivinayak Ganapati Cancer Hospital, Miraj organized by Association of Otolaryngologists of India – Deccan Branch. Faculty :
Dr.A.G.Pusalkar from Mumbai.
10) 27th Zonal E.N.T Conference of the federation of Maharashtra Branches of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India held at Karad on 7th & 8th Oct, 1995.
11) 1st National Update in Rhinology from 30th Dec, 1991 to 1st Jan, 1992 organized by Nanavati Hospital Medical Research Centre, Mumbai.
12) One day course in Sinuscopy held on 2nd January,1991 organized by Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Sion – Mumbai.
13) “The Advanced Course in Microsurgery of the Ear and Otoneurosurgery” organized by Nair Golden Jubilee Research Foundation and Dr. L.H.Hiranandani Dept. of Otolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery held from 5th to
14) 14th Temporal Bone Microsurgery & 2nd Neuro-Otology workshop organized by Dept. of Oto Rhino Laryngology & Research Society of Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital – Mumbai held from 10th to 15th September,1990.
15) 21st Maharashtra State E.N.T. Conference organized by Association of Otolaryngologists of India – Solapur Branch held at Dr.V.M.Medical College, Solapur on 14th & 15th Oct, 1989.
Life member of “The Association of Otolaryngologists of India” since December, 1999. Membership no. LM842.
Life member – Indian Medical Association.
Life member – Association of Otologist of India.
Date of Joining
01 Sep, 1998
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered