Vision & Mission
“To become the leader in the delivery of quality health care at an affordable cost in the localities we serve, by establishing the largest network of medical facilities, with a dedicated team of healthcare professionals who excel in care and compassion. ”
- Become the preferred provider of comprehensive healthcare at an affordable cost to the people we serve.
- Nurture a committed and passionate team of healthcare professionals to carry forward the mission.
- Achieve exponential growth harnessing human, technological and financial resources.
- Hold firmly onto the quality and ethical values of the noble profession.
- Contribute in the field of Medical Education and Research with a quest for acquiring and imparting knowledge.
- Provide assistance to the underprivileged, as part of the corporate social responsibility in accomplishing a compassionate mission.
Centers of Excellence for world-class healthcare…
With an acutely divergent approach to better healthcare, Aster Aadhar expanded into a fully functional multi specialty hospital. Its centers of excellence speak of its abilities and strengths.
Core Values are:
- Approachable : Being approachable is not just being “available”. Our internal & external customers find us with ease & can talk to us without having to think twice.
- Modesty: The quality of being humble constitutes modesty. We ensure modesty by giving respect and honor to others, irrespective of their social, cultural or economical background. Our focus is always on them and not on ourselves.
- Joy: True joy lies in spreading joy. Our happiness and enthusiasm is contagious. We are not only joyful at work, we freely spread it to whomsoever we come in touch with. We create a joyful atmosphere to work and to get treated.
- Teamwork: We are making and supporting other person to win. Victory of the team is more important than my personal victory. We work for making our team win. We are “One for All and All for One”.
- RESTORING LIVES RESTORING SMILES BECAUSE “THE FUTURE IS HOW YOU DEFINE IT”
At ASTER AADHAR HOSPITAL, we subscribe to the view that quality is the outcome of all activities that take place within the organization. Total Quality Management (TQM), a discipline and philosophy of management which institutionalizes planned and continuous improvement is institutedin ourgroup.
We also place emphasis on the focus of improvements being on systems and processes rather than on the individual; also that all function and employees have to participate in the improvement process.
- Promote a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Facilitate a culture of quality throughout all organizations in the group.
- Provide a systematic approach to performance improvement activities.
- Promote high quality, cost effective services through the development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Promote effective communication.
- Foster staff education processes.
- Improve employee relations and promote employee satisfaction.
- Ensure all NABH guidelines and other regulatory requirements are included in performance measures.
- Establish priorities for performance improvement activities.