Doctor’s Profile - Inactive
Dr. Jayant Kashinath Watve
32 years of rich experience in ENT surgery.20 years of experience as Lecturer and Associate professor.
Full time E.N.T Surgeon since 2012
M.B.B.S., Master of Surgery – E.N.T (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology)
B. J . Medical College, Pune
Total 32 years of Experience as a ENT Surgeon
- Executive committee member of Indian Medical Association – Kolhapur Branch from 2000 to 2004.
- Chief Editor of bulletin: “KMA – Flash” during 2000 to 2002.
- President of AOI – Kolhapur Branch from 2000 to 2001.
- Secretary for the Staff Research Society of Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College for 2003 – 04.
- Chairman – scientific committee, for the State level E.N.T. conference at Kolhapur in Oct-1998.
- Secretary of FMSB of AOI from April, 2002 to March, 2005.
- Organizing secretary for 39th MENTCON-2007, Kolhapur (FMSB of AOI’s Annual State Ear Nose Throat Conference).
- Member of Indian Editorial Board for waent.org, a web ENT journal.
- Hon. Secretary Kolhapur Medical Association (IMA-Kolhapur Branch) during 2010-11.
- Author of booklet on Cochlear Implant.
- Published two research articles in IJOHNS.
2.1 Lacrimal sac Rhinosporidiosis – A case study Vol.58 no.4, Oct-Dec, 2006.
2.2 Rhinocerebral Mucormycosis – A dreadful disease on the rise Vol.59 no.2, April-June, 2007.
- Published two research articles in MJDPU.
3.1 Kikuchi’-Fujimoto disease – a rare diagnosis of cervical lymphadenopathy (Review article) (MJDYPU; Vol-3 Sep, 2008- 79).
3.2 Primary nasal tuberculosis – A case Report (Review Article MJDYPU Vol-3, Sept- 2008, 66).
- Publication in waent.org, a web journal:
4.1 Videos on Ossiculoplasty, Difficult Stapes surgery, Microlaryngial surgery – uploaded on waent.org, a web journal.
4.2 Article on Puberphonia – an alternative management on waent.org (web journal) vol.2.
4.3 Article on isolated # Zygoma – Gillie’s approach is still best – waent.org.vol-2.
- Published various articles on E.N.T. diseases in Marathi news paper.
- Lectures on Aakashwani Sangli- Kolhapur.
- Delivered guest lectures at various places, in Kolhapur district.
- Contribution in innumerable free check – up camps organized by Rotary Club & Lions Club.
- Included as a panel member at state E.N.T. conference at Dhule (1997), Solapur (1999), Latur (2001), Pune (2003), Mumbai (2005).
- Received Dr.A.R.Bhide, Best Paper award in Consultant category at State E.N.T. conference at Jalgaon in 2006 for presenting a paper on – Puberphonia-an alternative management.