Doctor’s Profile - Inactive
Dr. Rajiv Negandhi
Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
M.B.B.S. North Maharashtra , Medical college, Dhule
D. Ortho Pune Hospital, pune
M. S. (Ortho) Seychelles ( U.S affiliated) University
- As “Full time Consultant – Orthopaedic & Arthroscopic Surgeon at Aadhar Hospital” , Kolhapur .
- Member Pediatric orthopaedic society of India.
- Life member cerebral palsy society of india
- Life member Bombay Orthopedic society
- Life member , Indian medical association
- Member of Indiaorth which is a web based society
Courses & Conferences Attended
- POSICON (Pediatric Orthopaedic Society Of India) 2008 , 2009, 2010
- International Paediatric Fracture Course ,shillong ,India conducted by POSNA and POSI – 2009, 2010
- WIROC , National Orthopaedic Conference – 2007, 2008, 2009
- IOACON, National Orthopaedic Conference – 2006, 2010
- MOACON, State Ortho Conference, India – 2004
- Bone and Joint decade and IRACON Pune, India – 2008
- June 2010 Basic Cardiac life Support , National University Hospital Singapore
- Jan 2010,GAIT ANALYSIS AND BOTOX IN CP 3 days conclave and workshop , KDAH Mumbai india
- OCT 2009 Orthopedic Oncology Course for one week arranged by Bombay orthopaedic society
- Jan 2009 osteotomies around Hip – pre conference workshop (POSICON)
- Dec 2007 Basic Hand Surgery course of one week arranged by Bombay orthopaedic Society
- Dec 2007 “SPINE – THE NEW MILLANIUM ” Bombay orthopaedic
- Tuberculosis of Patella-A Case Report; Ortholands, Qtrly Ortho. Journal, Dec 2004.
- Brucellar Spondylitis-A Case Report; SIOR Journal, Qtrly Ortho. Journal, Jan 2005.
- Working on TB presenting as Tumour , a case reprt
- Working on case report of complication of 8plate epiphysiodesis
- Clinical relevance of single slice CT scan in DDH in treatment managed by closed reduction
- Involved with writing a book on pediatric orthopaedics with Dr Atul Bhaskar
Paper and poster Presentations
- Best poster award in POSICON 2010 for CLINICAL RELEVANCE OF SINGLE SLICE CT TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY OF REDUCTION FOR CLOSED REDUCTION IN DDH
- Paper presentation on CLINICAL RELEVANCE OF SINGLE SLICE CT TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY OF REDUCTION FOR CLOSED REDUCTION IN DDH
- Presented a paper on “Complex spinal deformity correction by Pedicle Substraction Osteotomy ” in WIROC 2007.
- Paper on “Interlock nailing in Grade IIIA/IIIB Compound fracture tibia” at State level Orthopaedic Conference in Nov 2004.
- Currently working on paper “long term results of brachial plexus injury by shoulder muscle transfer”.
- TB presenting as Tumur a case report forwarded to Indian journal of orthpedics for publication
- Dissertation on Management of Gr IIIA compound fracture tibia in June 2005.
- Involved in data collection and analysis for research on Drug efficacy in management of Acute back pain at Sancheti Hospital, Poona in Dec 2004.
Timings View Hospital Profile
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Disclaimer : Doctor’s timings are subject to change. For further inquiries please contact the concerned Medical Centre.
Aster Aadhar Hospital – Kolhapur
R. S. No. 628, 'B' Ward, Near Shastri Nagar
Near KMT Workshop
Tel: +91 (231) 6622555
Fax: +91 (231) 2645840
E-mail: [email protected]
Check out the map for further details.