Conditions Or Disesases Treated
- Acute Kidney Injury.
- Diagnosis, evaluation, management and prevention of CKD.
- Rend Biopsy.
- Various modalities of renal replacement therapies: Heamodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis.
- Treatment of Poisoning (Hemoperfusion).
- Management of renal transplant patients.
Diagnisis On Clinical Methodology And Technological Interventions
- Renal Biopsy.
- Haemodialysis: SLED, CAVHD, CVVHD.
- Peritoneal Dialysis:- Percutaneous Tenchkoff catheter insertion.
- Charcoal Haemoperfusion.
Medical Intervention :
- Management of Acute kidney injury and Chronic Kidney disease.
- Evaluation and management of secondary hypertension, childhood renal failure.
- Management of fluid and electrolyte disturbances.
Surgical Intervention :
Renal Transplant Surgery in near future.
With availability of nephrology and intensive care facilities round the clock patients, we deliver optimal care to patients with renal failure.