Dr. Sujata Navare
Consultant - Ophthalmology
|Education||MBBS. Master of Surgery – Ophthalmology General Hospital , Sangli,Maharashtra|
|Specialization||Consultant - Ophthalmology|
|DOH License Grade|
|Types of Physician|
1)D.Y.Patil Medical College, Kolhapur.
Lecturer – Dept. of Ophthalmology.
28th February,1997 to 16th April,2007
2) General Hospital, Sangli.
Houseman – Dept. of Ophthalmology
1st March,1994 to 9th October,1994
3) General Hospital, Sangli.
Houseman- Dept. of Ophthalmology
1st March,1993 to 31st August,1993
4) General Hospital, Sangli.
Houseman- Dept. of Surgery.
1st Sept,1992 to 28th February,1993
1) “PHACOEMULSIFICATION” training programme organized by Lions Nab Eye Hospital, Miraj from 19th April, 2003 to 4th May, 2003.
2) Participated in CME workshop organized by Indian Medical Association, branch – Vita on 10th February, 2002.
3)“MOSCON,2001” 21st Annual Conference of Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society hosted by Pune Ophthalmological Society on 23rd , 24th , 25th November, 2001.
4) IVth Annual, Meeting of Glaucoma Society of India organized by L.V.Prasad Eye Institute Hyderabad on 3rd & 4th September, 1994.
5 ) Sixth Biannual Conference of “Strabismological Society of India” on 13th & 14th August, 1994 at Pune.
Life member of “All India Ophthalmological Society” since 1998 – 99. Membership no.: N/7210.
Paper presentation on “Ophthalmic Emergencies’ at Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College, Kolhapur on 16th November, 2002.
Date of Joining
01 Sep, 1998
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered